Runningcoach.me Community und E-Shop March 2014
- The protection of personal information is of the utmost importance to running.COACH. running.COACH includes these data protection provisions to inform users and visitors of how the personal information is processed.
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by running.COACH are performed in accordance with the relevant Swiss data protection provisions.
- running.COACH only uses personal information to facilitate the performance of the services on the running.COACH platform which require registration.
- At running.COACH, the user himself is responsible for his privacy settings. In his profile, the user can set his own privacy level individually and decide how visible he should be on the running.COACH platform.
- A registered user can configure individually on his profile which name should be displayed (full name, nickname, completely anonymous).
- A running.COACH user may invite other people to become running.COACH members. running.COACH only uses the personal information collected to send the invitation.
- running.COACH regularly sends newsletters to all running.COACH users. In these newsletters running.COACH informs the users about new features on the platform, offers from the running.COACH e-shop, blogs, events, etc.
- Cookies are used on the running.COACH platform to allow identification of the user for the period of his visit. Access data are saved in a log file every time the page is opened. The data record saved includes the IP address, the remote host, the time, the status, the data flow transferred, the referrer page and the product and version information of the browser use (user agent).
- The procedure for deleting an account and the handling of personal user information and contributions to the running.COACH platform are outlined in the General Terms and Conditions (GTCs).
- running.COACH reserves the right to alter these data protection provisions at any time if changes prove necessary based on provision loopholes identified at a later point in time or with respect to new running.COACH services. running.COACH will inform the user of any changes via e-mail.
- The running.COACH data protection provisions are available to view using the “Data protection” link at all times and form part of the GTCs.
For simplicity reasons, the data protection provisions always use the masculine form of words to refer to people. However, it should be understood that both sexes are always inferred unless expressly stated otherwise.
For more information, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ (general information about Google Analytics and Data Protection). We point out that on this website uses the Google Analytics code 'gat._anonymizeIp ();' to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (called IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link disable Google Analytics in order to avoid detection by Google Analytics on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser, and only for that domain). Here, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. Clear your cookies in the browser, you need to click this link again.