Norme sulla protezione dei dati
- running.COACH is a fitness service for running. running.COACH is a platform by Quevita AG (collectively, “running.COACH”, “we,” “us” or “our”), with its headquarters in Olten, Switzerland.
- The protection of personal information is of the utmost importance to running.COACH. running.COACH includes these data protection provisions to inform users and visitors of how the personal information is processed.
- The collection, processing and use of personal data by running.COACH are performed in accordance with the relevant Swiss data protection provisions.
- running.COACH only uses personal information to facilitate the performance of the services on the running.COACH platform which require registration.
- At running.COACH, the user himself is responsible for his privacy settings. In his profile, the user can set his own privacy level individually and decide how visible he should be on the running.COACH platform.
- A registered user can configure individually on his profile which name should be displayed (full name, nickname, completely anonymous).
- A running.COACH user may invite other people to become running.COACH members. running.COACH only uses the personal information collected to send the invitation.
- running.COACH regularly sends newsletters to all running.COACH users. In these newsletters running.COACH informs the users about new features on the platform, blogs, events, etc.
- Cookies are used on the running.COACH platform to allow identification of the user for the period of his visit. Access data are saved in a log file every time the page is opened. The data record saved includes the IP address, the remote host, the time, the status, the data flow transferred, the referrer page and the product and version information of the browser use (user agent).
- The procedure for deleting an account and the handling of personal user information and contributions to the running.COACH platform are outlined in the General Terms and Conditions (GTCs).
Using the running.COACH Mobile APP
The Mobile App can be used to track your training. Location data is tracked. As soon as you run with the app and save your workout, the route you have run is sent to the running.COACH server. You can delete it at any time. In order to be able to track even when screen is locked, we need access to your location with the setting "Always".We will not track your device location if you are not using running.COACH. If you want to stop tracking your device location, you can change this at any time via your device settings.
Information running.COACH collects
running.COACH collects information about you, including information that directly or indirectly identifies you, if you choose to share it with running.COACH. We receive information in a few different ways, including when you track, complete or upload activities using the Services. running.COACH also collects information about how you use the Services.
Account, Profile, Activity, and Use Information
We collect basic account information such as your name, email address, date of birth, gender, weight, username and password that helps secure and provide you with access to our Services and provide the best possible service.
Profile, activity and use information is collected about you when you choose to upload an activity (including date, time and geo-location information as well as your speed, pace, heart rate and power data), add your equipment usage or otherwise use the Services.
We use your contact information so we can respond to your support requests and comments.
Connected Devices and Apps
running.COACH collects information from devices and apps you connect to running.COACH. For example, you may connect your Garmin watch account to running.COACH and information from these devices and apps will be passed along to running.COACH.
When you make a payment on running.COACH, you may provide payment information such as your payment card or other payment details. We use Payment Card Industry compliant third-party payment services and we do not store your credit card information.
running.COACH allows you to sign up and log in to the Services using accounts you create with third-party products and services, such as Facebook, Google or Strava (collectively, “Third-Party Accounts”). If you access the Services with Third-Party Accounts we will collect information that you have agreed to make available such as your name, email address, profile information and preferences. This information is collected by the Third-Party Account provider and is provided to running.COACH under their privacy policies. You can generally control the information that we receive from these sources using the privacy controls in your Third-Party Account.
Technical Information and Log Files
We collect information from your browser, computer, or mobile device, which provide us with technical information when you access or use the Services. This technical information includes device and network information, cookies, log files and analytics information.
The Services use log files. The information stored in those files includes IP addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, platform type, date/time stamp, and number of clicks. This information is used to analyze trends, administer, protect and secure the Services, track member movement in the aggregate, and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use. IP addresses may be linked to session IDs, athlete IDs and device identifiers.
For more information, see http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de or https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/ (general information about Google Analytics and Data Protection). We point out that on this website uses the Google Analytics code 'gat._anonymizeIp ();' to ensure an anonymous collection of IP addresses (called IP masking).
As an alternative to the browser add-on, or for browsers on mobile devices, you can click this link disable Google Analytics in order to avoid detection by Google Analytics on this website in the future (the opt-out only works in the browser, and only for that domain). Here, an opt-out cookie is stored on your device. Clear your cookies in the browser, you need to click this link again.